Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

hey,
yesterday was Christmas and i was sooooooooooo extited!!! I wanted to tell you what i got, but please don't think I just did this to show-off. So this is how it started......

On Christmas eve my family and I watched The Santa Clause 3 and it was brilliant. then it was around 11 o' clock when it finished. i went straight to bed and doozed off easily.....
Then on Christmas Day everybody woke up around 9 o' clock. I was actually surprised at how late is was. We usually get up at 8 o' clock. Anyway, i looked outside and the snow was still on the ground and my snowman was still standing, considering that i built him last week. i looked into the living room and i couldn't see any presents in the usuall space on the floor. i walked into the living room and saw them nestled at the corner of the carpet. i immidiatly started ripping them open. i got elefun, which was great fun, i got bath bomb labratory, i got fashion angels make-up kit, which is, you get make-up, a sketch pad, pencils, and a chart to see which colours suit you best, then i got a few more things like a selection box and a tub of jelly beans that are nearly gone. then i checked my stocking and i got a pink baby elifant key chain, a necklace with with my name on it, (literally!), a magic scarf, and a few more bits and pieses. i got a load of stuff from mu family. i got a Jenifer aniston dvd box set and a book from my dad. i also got 3 bags with my picture on them that he got me for shopping. i got candles, a make-up set, a johnsons set, dove body wash from my mom. i got a sequined to my brother and lets just say that the dog left me a little gift in the utility room this morning. i also got a soap labratory from my dad and i have about ten soaps made already!!! i gave my mom and dad two special heart shaped soaps as another present from me!!! we had our dinned lated and spent the rest of the night relaxing..................

No comments:

Post a Comment