Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Loco for Coco!

Hey guys!
As the Fall ends, the Winter rolls in and where I live it gets FREEZING!
So if your like me, you love to curl up with a cup of hot chocolate!
I don't really have a particular favourite, just anything I can get my hands on really, but I mostly go for instant (thought sometimes we make it with real chocolate)
But if your bored with the same flavour, why not spice it up with some cool new idea's:

Add some vanilla extract or cinnamon or nutmeg (or all of these) to give it a more flavourful effect.

Add some orange zest to give it a zingy effect.

Pop in a peppermint sweet or candy cane and give it a great smell and a  minty twist! (also good for when you've got a cold!)

A spoon of honey will make your cup of hot coco even sweeter!

Or even try peanut butter! just make sure to mix it well so that it all melts!

                                                                       Sophie x
P.S.  New midweek madness tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment